Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Damn winter!

Dammit!! I just watched the weather for my area and tomorrow's forecast is calling for a winter storm. I just don't believe my luck. Why is that winter storms keep hitting the day of or the day before I'm supposed to have an appointment??

Just watch. My CBT on tomorrow, and my individual and psychiatrist appointments on Thursday will all be cancelled. That's how my luck is.

And even if CBT isn't cancelled, I won't get to wear the outfit I picked out to wear. It'll just be too damn cold. I'm gonna have to modify it and it won't look anywhere NEAR as good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever sat back from a distance watching someone having dificulties with something? You grin as you identify with the situation. It's like a private movie made specificaly for you and your oblivius to everything around you except for that individual...Your posting made me think that way. You have descriptive writing. Thank you..Paul..