Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dance of the fireflies

Here I am at 12:30am and I'm still wide awake. Hubby pointed out tonight that I'm not on my schedule at all anymore. He sees that I'm having problems again.

I did get some peace tonight. I sat outside between 10 and 11pm listening to my fountain and soft classical music. I also got a special treat. There were fireflies in our yard tonight. We don't get them much in our yard, usually only in the fields near where we live. So that was a treat. I love them. They're so beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I've never seen fireflies. How very cool. I don't know if it's a bipolar thing or not, it's probably not, but sometimes I think we appreciate the simple things in life more than others.
I could never lay down & just fall asleep. I read, read, read. Sometimes til 3 or 4 a.m. But if I take my nighttime meds early & then read, I can get to sleep @ a regular time.
I'm glad you got to see the fireflies.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work dishwasher http://www.minnietonkashoes.info car seat covers for dogs