Thursday, April 06, 2006

The wild teenager

So it's not completely gone after all. :-)

I'm feeling reckless and daring. Hyper-sexual. If only hubby would comply... I'm going crazy here! You should see me driving in my car. Racing at top speed with the seat belt on only long enough to silence that annoying ding ding ding. Then off comes the seat belt and up goes the radio. I blast some rockin' music and sing at the top of my lungs. I must be a sight! lol

I'm wanting to spend spend spend, buy buy buy. I'm feeling wild and creative. I want to paint, write (hence this blog), dance, play and a million other things. I'm feeling very playful. And mischievious, definitely mischievious. ;-)

I told my shrink today that my judgement is crystal clear. Everything is crystal clear. He said I might want to rethink that. That it's not as clear as I thought. I trust that he knows what he's talking about. It sure seems like I have clarity, though.

It's wierd. I feel like this, yet I rated 82 out of 100 on a depression scale. I don't feel depressed, but I have most of the symptoms of depression. I guess if you're gonna be depressed, this is the way to go. You know, since my mania was induced by an anti-depressant, I actually experienced a mixed mood. It was awful. It makes sense that since my mania eased to hypomania, that the mixed mood would ease also but still be there. Did that make any sense?

I'm so very thirsty. Stupid lithium. For probably the first time in my life I'm actually getting the recommended 8 glasses and then some. I can't seem to get enough water. But I've been warned to be careful. Too much water and I could flush that icky lithium right out of my system. Then I would have taken it for nothing. We certainly don't want that, do we?

No comments: